Saturday, May 29, 2010

My First Outlaw!

On May 29th I joined the Tampa 0utlaw Push Race. The race was going to start at 10pm. It was a fun night and the race was about 6 miles. Not a lot of people showed up. There was about 12 people that joined though. Along the race you had to pick up checkpoints. The first one was a playing card underneath a bridge. The second check point was to locate a building and describe it. The third check point was an interesting one. The last check point was to locate one of the guys throwing the event and pick up this heavy piece of cement. I didn't get first, but I did get third. Also that night I won some gravity high grade wheel 79a 76mm. After the race we all hit up the local Tampa downtown garage. It was a fun and exciting night. Their is no video, but their a picture as soon as I get it ill post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment