Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How I Came Across The Tampa Longboarding Society.

After Clermont and i needed to find a group i can skate with, so that i can learn from others. I was looking around the Silverfishlongboarding.com forums and noticed a group of skaters in Tampa. I joined in one of there sessions with April. My first garage with them was The Mammoth an pretty awesome garage. We didn't skate long cause we got kicked out. Then went to another location known as Chuba. They are a pretty awesome group now known as Tampa Longboarding Society. Kyle the man who started it is a cool guy, so is everyone else. I still skate with them and it is worth the 160 mile round trip to hang with them. We all learned a lot from each other. These guys love longboarding and they always have daily and weekly sessions.   



Here is a video of The Mammoth i filmed (Raw)

No comments:

Post a Comment